Maui Tropical Soaps (Company) adheres to the policies, procedures, and guidelines herein to best serve its Customers. The following information and policies are subject to change. Policies in force will be those published on Company website at the time Customer places his/her order.
- Company is open Monday through Friday.
- Company is closed for major national holidays and from approximately December 24th through January 2nd.
- All photos, descriptions, and content presented by Company on its website, social media, and in other printed and/or electronic media represent Company’s reasonable best effort to provide accurate descriptions of its products and services.
- Not all products and services may be available at all times.
- Company reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
- As merchandise is handmade there will be minor variations from product descriptions, as well as variations from batch to batch and order to order.
- The best way to receive prompt customer service is by email, or by using the contact us form on this website. If you wish to speak to a company representative, please make your request by email info@PassportBodyworks.com or by using the contact us form on this website. You will be called within one business day.
- Orders for in stock merchandise will normally ship within two business days when non-expedited shipping is selected: Example USPS Priority Mail.
- Orders for in stock merchandise will ship within one business day when expedited shipping is selected: Example FedEx 2nd Day.
- Should Customer order items which are out of stock, Company will contact Customer with an estimated time that the item will become available. Customer may then choose to receive items when they become available, choose in stock items instead of waiting, or cancel all or part of their order.
- Back ordered items will ship as soon as they are in stock with no additional shipping fees to Customer assuming that all shipping fees were paid at the original time of purchase, otherwise Customer is responsible for shipping.
- All orders ship FOB Company's warehouse in Colorado Springs.
- Saturday, Rush, and Special delivery options may be available. Please email to check non-standard delivery options.
- Shipping Transit Time is calculated in Business Days, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or courier Holidays.
- International shipments usually require duty and/or brokerage fees. Unless otherwise noted, Customer is responsible for all such fees.
- Company is not responsible for items that may be damaged or lost by Shipping Company (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Once merchandise is received by Carrier, Company has no control over the timeliness of deliveries and is not responsible for delays caused by Carrier.
- Company offers economy shipping services mostly through the United States Postal Service (USPS); however, Customer should be aware that such services offer little or no way to track shipments, delivery times are not guaranteed, and, in some cases, delivery itself is not guaranteed.
- Should Customer choose a non-guaranteed delivery service, then Customer assumes ALL responsibility for lost, late, and damaged items.
- If Customer fails to receive a shipment yet Carrier shows delivery conformation, Customer must work with Carier to determine the whereabouts of any missing package(s).
- If timely delivery, tracking, and product insurance are important to Customer, then Customer should select a guaranteed delivery service such as FedEx or UPS 2nd Day or Overnight.
- All products and packaging should be carefully inspected upon receipt.
- Any loss or damage MUST be brought to the Carrier's attention IMMEDIATELY to initiate a claim.
- In the event of loss or damage, Customer must immediately alert the Carrier and Passport Bodyworks.
- Once a claim is approved by Carrier and Compensation is received by Company, Company will ship a replacement or issue a refund to Customer for said loss or damage.
- In the event of Loss, Damage, or Delay beyond Guaranteed Delivery Time, Company will cooperate in the filing of claims with Carrier.
Return of Merchandise:
- This policy applies to retail customers only and only to sales made directly through Company's website or Company owned stores.
- This policy does NOT cover purchases made through third party businesses, which may be defined as any and all non-Company owned stores, websites, etc.
- Special Orders are excluded from policies covering Non-Defective Merchandise.
- Maui Tropical Soaps guarantees that Customer will be completely satisfied with any and all merchandise that Company sells.
- Returns not following these guidelines may be rejected by Company and refunds refused.
- In the event that customer is not completely satisfied with Company-sold merchandise it may be returned by following these procedures:
- Customer MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Company within 15 Calendar Days of the Delivery Date of said merchandise.
- Company will NOT authorize returns after said 15 day period.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA issued by Company.
- To get an RMA please contact our offices by email or by using the contact us form on this website.
- Customer must pay for return shipping with full insurance and Customer is responsible for the safe return of Merchandise to Company.
- Upon receipt of returned merchandise Customer shall be reimbursed for any return shipping costs plus the price Customer paid for said merchandise including shipping and taxes as billed by Company.
- All returns must be confirmed in transit (post mark or BOL) within 5 business days of the issue date of the RMA.
Rhythm of Life Cosmetics, Inc.
D/B/A Maui Tropical Soaps
3190 N Stone Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907